What's the best ad network to monetize the native ads traffic in my app?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AC Question

I have an app and want to make money. Which network has the best payouts and fill rates? And which ones are the worst?
Also, if you know the same stuff about interstitial traffic, that would be really helpful too.
Thanks a lot!

CasperisFriendly

Jan 9, 2017
Visit site
I realize this question is a few months old, but I figured a reply could help anyone :)

Which network will perform well for you really depends on a variety of factors, including type of ad, the size of your app's traffic, and location of your users, to name a few. There are a few networks whose names come up repeatedly, as they're pretty good in most Western countries (Admob, Mopub, Chartboost, Vungle, Tapjoy, etc.), but you'll find that you will see better results with other networks in Eastern countries, for example.

The best way to monetize with ads would be to use a programmatic mediation solution, which allows you to work with several networks at once, while optimizing the performance for you. The mediation solution sets it up in a way so that all of the networks essentially have to outbid one another in order to serve their ads in your app, which means you'll make more money. A good solution will optimize for things like ad type and location, based on real-time data. Another plus would be mitigating SDK bloat from having to integrate each network's SDK individually.

You can use a mediation solution to test multiple networks on the same app, and decide which ones you like and want to keep, as well! That will answer the best/worst question for your particular app, which is a bit more useful than someone telling you what's best for their app. Hope this helps you!

For the sake of transparency, I work for Appodeal, which is a mediation solution :)

Clickky

Jan 2, 2017
Visit site
The sum money you'll earn depends on different factors, and network is just one of them.

You may try different networks to find out the best one for your app, as different networks work with different paying models (CPI, CPC, CPM, eCPM), have different technologies (manual, programmatic, RTB) and different ads to show your visitors.

The different formats also show the different effectiveness. The data below shows CTR for different formats. However, your app may show quite different picture.

placement type.png

You may sign up Clickky's self-serve platform for mobile monetization, and try different formats. We have an SDK for Android apps and bonus for new publishers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome