Stuck in Bootloop

A

AC Question

So, recently got this LG Optimus 6 from my dad as a hand-me-down, it had been factory reset before I received it, only used browsers on it, earlier I decided to restart it, and it immediately went into a bootloop. Found that a factory reset by holding volume+home+power buttons while it's off should solve the problem, but it won't turn off long enough to perform the factory reset, holding down the power button won't force it to shut down as it just stays in the loop, pulling out the battery turns it off(of course), but the instant the battery is inserted the phone turns on and resumes the bootloop.

Domar7431

Jun 8, 2016
Visit site
Okay, I grabbed the LG Flash Tool 2014, LG-Mobile-Driver_v3.14.1 and D50010b_01, I get the phone into Download Mode and have it connected via usb to my pc. Run the Flash Tool and select the following settings, Type: 3GQCT, the D50010b_01 KDZ, and PhoneMode: Emergency, it finds the phone, tries to run correctly, but a little over halfway(presumably) done it tells me "Cannot connect to server", I added "# 127.0.0.1 csmg.lgmobile.com" to my windows hosts file, didn't help, any ideas?