I just realized that non of my events or tasks are being saved to my calendar - it's the app that came with this S7 - and I make sure I hit save, and it says your event has been saved, but when I go to the date on my calendar there is nothing there - any help please?
    05-24-2016 08:46 PM
    I just realized that non of my events or tasks are being saved to my calendar - it's the app that came with this S7 - and I make sure I hit save, and it says your event has been saved, but when I go to the date on my calendar there is nothing there - any help please?
    Hey, not sure if this will help, but I thought my events weren't saving and then I realised they were saving on the "Facebook queries" calendar which I had switched off. If you go to settings and manage calendars and switch them all on you might see that they've been saved to one of those.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    07-05-2016 02:22 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! As Miss_rosieannie implies, it's important to be aware of which calendar account you're entering events to, and to make sure that calendar account is being synced and displayed. I would also add that in general, you should strongly consider adding your calendar events to an account that gets synced automatically somewhere (like your Google account's calendar). If you only use the local Phone account, then you may lose all of that information if something happens to the phone, since it doesn't get synced anywhere automatically.
    07-05-2016 03:01 PM