I pre-odered my s7 edge after 3 weeks of using some purple lines appeared on my screen then it went completely black the screen wouldn't turn on of course the warranty covered it but after a week i went on a vacation i was trying to take some pics by the pool on vacation so my phone slipped out my hand and fell in to the pool (160cm) deep i got it out quickly my phone was in the pool for 15 to 20sec i wasn't worried because i though its water resistant 5ft and 30 mins but when i trying to the power botton the phone wouldn't turn on so i trying to dry it but when i squeezed the back cover water was coming out of one side of the back cover so i realized when samsung repair my screen they did a bad job sealing the back cover, so my question is will samsung warranty cover my damages in this situation????
    05-26-2016 05:05 PM
    Hi there!

There is a GOOD chance they will cover it. Simply create a ticket, stating exactly how your wrote that above. End it with, I'm a loyal Samsung Fan, and always have been. :-D I just sent them my note 5, to which had bluetooth issues, but had been dropped and some minor damage occurred as a result of the drop. My bluetooth issues came before that, but they didn't know that...point being, they covered it all, I got a new PBA and I'm one happy camper!

Send it to them....if they don't cover it, they'll send it back to you at no charge for shipping, either way.

Chris
    05-26-2016 05:25 PM
    The warranty doesn't cover water damage (the phone isn't waterproof), so the odds are that you'll have your choice of paying return shipping or paying for the repair and return shipping. It depends on which Samsung facility it goes to (and it has to go to your country's facility).
    05-26-2016 06:52 PM