Videos on Galaxy s4 freeze and glitch but audio continues?

A

AC Question

Lately I've been having a really annoying problem. Videos (not YouTube) that I play in browsers or an app freeze within the first 45 seconds to 3 minutes, but the audio continues to play. I never really had problems with this before up until now. Its driving me nuts. It does it every single time. I tried to Google solutions but they all said to reset the phone, or the situation was different than mine. So I decided to factory reset (which was really inconvenient) and it worked for maybe 2 days and here it is doing it again. My phone is not rooted or anything like that. I'm not sure what the problem is. I try to use cleanmaster to clean any junk that may be slowing it down and I guess that's not working. Pretty sure its not my internet because everything else works fine (other devices, video games etc) can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Clean Master causes problems - uninstall it. If you're watching streams on the internet, the problem is a slow connection between your provider (wifi or mobile data) and the server. (Measuring your speed won't tell you anything but the speed to that server, but the speed to another server can be faster or, in your case, much slower. [If you're on TMobile and using Binge On, that's the problem. You save on data charges, at the expense of being unable to stream videos.])

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34