I realize this has been asked and answered, but none of those solutions worked. Things that may (or may not) be important.

**This only occurs at my home -- I've lived there two years, problem just started, my phone is 100% in roaming -- always!! Roaming hasn't been a problem before but . . . who knows

**US Cellular, Samsung Galaxy Note 4

**Happened somewhere around the time I was forced to upgrade to Marshmallow and whatever they sent with it.

**I have called customer service and tech 3x, they have no ideas other than roaming (I have a very strong signal at my house even though it is a roaming signal. Went to two different stores, they have nothing but the phone number to customer service. "Engineering" said they would call me back in 24 hours --- I told them to leave a message lol

**Well-intended customer service guy blocked my roaming a few weeks, they tell it is back on now.

**I have reviewed every option on my phone with customer service, they are all correct.

If my phone doesn't work, I'm outta work. Can anyone think of anything??
    05-28-2016 10:20 PM
    If you know anyone else with the same carrier see if theirs does the same. I suspect you need to change carriers.
    05-28-2016 10:35 PM