What is the biggest headache when using your phone?

A

AC Question

Hi, I am a 9th grade student doing my research project. I am writing an essay about the most common issue using android phones and how to get it fixed.

Below is what I have from friends and parents/grandparents, but I need your opinion which is the biggest headache for you.

Thanks!

1. Hanging
2. Auto Reboot
3. APP compatibility
4. Warm/Heat
5. Lagging
6. App Crash
7. Short battery life
8. Network
9. SMS Issue
10. Contacts set up
11. Root
12. ROM update

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
In a proper research writeup, you should categorize your population as each category will have differing answers. Flagship level devices will have less of a hanging or crashing problem. Making your findings already irrelevant for them if you lump them with budget phones. They also won't have storage full issues which budget phones face.

If you consider that more people will be using budget phones rather than flagships, your data will skew to reflect the low power budget phones from China with a multitude of problems, and wrongly portray the flagships (S7, HTC 10, G5, Moto X Performance, Nexus 6P) who rival the iPhone in stability and performance.

It's ok to go across the board in getting your data, but for every subset of the Android population based on device quality, you will have a different answer.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Hi, I am a 9th grade student doing my research project. I am writing an essay about the most common issue using android phones and how to get it fixed.

Below is what I have from friends and parents/grandparents, but I need your opinion which is the biggest headache for you.

Thanks!

1. Hanging
2. Auto Reboot
3. APP compatibility
4. Warm/Heat
5. Lagging
6. App Crash
7. Short battery life
8. Network
9. SMS Issue
10. Contacts set up
11. Root
12. ROM update

None of those mentioned have been a "headache" for me on my devices :)

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Nothing on your list has been a problem for me either. Maybe you should add a new one there (13, ugh!).

13 - Trying to spend less time using my phone. I would agree with this one :)

Carlo Villa

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site

Thanks!

1. Hanging
2. Auto Reboot
3. APP compatibility
4. Warm/Heat
5. Lagging
6. App Crash
7. Short battery life
8. Network
9. SMS Issue
10. Contacts set up
11. Root
12. ROM update

I have a Verizon Note5 and the only complaint would be timely updates.

Gbsa

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I have an lg g3, yes I know it's an older phone. The only problem was battery life which I fixed with an extended battery. That's the beauty of some Android phones the ability to switch out the battery. Everything else is great with this phone.