Apps Backup needs to be restore

A

AC Question

Hi,

i was using Nexus4 device with enabled backup / restore app data related functionality. i lost the device in the month of feb2016.
i bought a new moto g turbo device in the month of march 2016 and setup my gmail a/c on that. And enabled backup and restore backup option. I tried to install whatsup and my backup was restored in new device for whatsup. Because of some technical issue with the device I returned the device after using restore factory setting option.
Now I got the new moto g turbo device again and enabled settings needed for backup and restore backup. Now when I tried to restore the whatsup again now backup was not restored. Unfortunately because of same technical issue I returned the device. Before returning the device I used restore factory settings.

Now I have moto g4 plus device and I want to restore backup of my nexus 4 device into this phone. Please me know how can I do that.
Thanks

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, when you set up the G4 plus it should give you the option to restore your device from a specific point in time. You can select an older date (one from Feb 16 when you had the Nexus 4)