Hi,

I hope someone can help me as i have lost all my contacts after performing a factory reset of my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
    My phone was backed up to google (everything) but for some reason it says there are no contacts there anymore.
    The strange part is, my apps were remembered and automatically downloaded when the phone was started again???

The only advice i can find is to download a recovery tool... I tried this but it just stays on the connecting screen and does nothing.
    06-01-2016 08:41 AM
    Hi,

I hope someone can help me as i have lost all my contacts after performing a factory reset of my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
    My phone was backed up to google (everything) but for some reason it says there are no contacts there anymore.
    The strange part is, my apps were remembered and automatically downloaded when the phone was started again???

The only advice i can find is to download a recovery tool... I tried this but it just stays on the connecting screen and does nothing.
    Hello.
    Can you log in to www.contacts.google.com from a pc or other device briwser.
    If they are stull there, on the Samsung go to Settings - Accounts, tap your account name and check that Contacts is synced.
    Could they be saved as Samsung Contacts instead. Do you remember setting a Samsung account.
    You could then go to Settings Accounts Samsung for Contacts.
    There also may be just Google sync errors for a while after a factory reset.
    06-01-2016 09:04 AM