internet on motorola g2 not working

A

AC Question

Hello, I have had my motorola g2 now for about 1 year. It is a very cheap phone as at that time I didn't have a lot of money. After about 9 months having it the back-cover fell off because it broke and I couldn't get it back on, not a really big problem for me really.

But now as the stupid person I am I think I have broken a connector causing the internet to not work. I pulled out sort of a sticker looking thing in the back and after that I started getting problems with my SIM disconnecting. And about 2 months later I pulled out another one. Yes, I know it's stupid but I did not know it would affect the phone. Now when I pulled out the last one on the top left, there was two gold plated small squares. My friend told me that I had just pulled out a connector and that was why I would get SIM failing.

But both my SIM's were working, until I came home and realized my internet weren't working at all, does anybody know how to fix this? Or is this the reason? Sorry if this is hard to read, I am not a native english speaker.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I think with the back of the phone missing and a "few" things that you've pulled out missing - I'd recommend getting a new phone. Or take it to a repair shop and have someone look into it. If you can't access the internet you won't be able to download anything from the play store, is that right?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay