Can it be the charger/cable problem?I changed my battery already and solve my battery draining fast problem but the slow charging problem cannot be solved,what can I do
    06-01-2016 09:53 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! How slow are we talking about here? Are you plugging into a wall outlet, rather than a computer USB port? Have you tried different charging cables and wall plugs?
    06-01-2016 10:30 PM
    Normally,it takes 2 hour for my s4 to fully charged,but now,it takes at least 4 hour,I have tried many other cable,charger and wall socket also,but none of this can solve my problem
    06-01-2016 11:24 PM
    Or can it be the battery problem??My older battery drain very fast and charge slow also,so I changed my battery,the new battery is buy in Samsung store,but it isn't original.What do u think?
    06-01-2016 11:29 PM
    I am the thread author,I signed up after I ask the question so it seems the question is not asked by me,I really need the solution for the problem..
    06-01-2016 11:45 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! How slow are we talking about here? Are you plugging into a wall outlet, rather than a computer USB port? Have you tried different charging cables and wall plugs?
    Or could it be the android version problem?
    06-02-2016 09:56 AM
    A remote diagnosis is hardly possible, but for what it's worth I'm thinking faulty or low-quality battery, dirty or damaged USB port, or some internal fault. That's not worth much though, since I'm not a repairer.
    06-02-2016 12:11 PM
    S4 batteries aren't that expensive, so you may want to try a different one.
    06-02-2016 07:03 PM
    S4 batteries aren't that expensive, so you may want to try a different one.
    Thanks,my problem has been solved,I went to a Samsung store and get a brand new charger and the charging speed is back to normal,but the charger is a little expensive though,RM129.00,if I buy charger from other place next time when facing charger's problem,do u think it will do any harm?
    06-08-2016 06:15 AM
    Good to hear you found the problem! In general, 3rd party chargers won't cause damage, unless they're really shoddily made. You might find, however, that some 3rd party chargers won't charge very fast. It could be due to the maximum amperage that the charger supports, or there might be some compatibility issue (Samsung seems to be a bit pickier about chargers and charging cables than other devices).
    06-08-2016 03:21 PM
    Good to hear you found the problem! In general, 3rd party chargers won't cause damage, unless they're really shoddily made. You might find, however, that some 3rd party chargers won't charge very fast. It could be due to the maximum amperage that the charger supports, or there might be some compatibility issue (Samsung seems to be a bit pickier about chargers and charging cables than other devices).
    OK,thanks,I'll keep that in mind.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    06-16-2016 02:08 AM