Does my Samsung Galaxy Pro tablet need a new battery or is it dead?

A

AC Question

My Samsung Galaxy Pro tablet died while I was using it (plugged in) at about 7:49pm last night. No big deal, right? (I've been having issues with it losing battery while charging for at least the past month). So it booted up and I left it alone. When I came back at about 8:35 it was restarting. It was in a vicious cycle of rebooting at 1% battery, losing the charge, and dying again. So I moved it from that plug, and plugged it in elsewhere. I came back 10 minutes later. It was still in the cycle. I then unplugged it, waited for it to die again, and once it did I plugged it in and instead of booting up it showed the battery charging symbol with the dots underneath. I went to bed. I woke up, showered, ate, and then turned it on. It was at 0%. Frustrated and concerned, I turned it off again and hoped it would charge. I went to school from 7:20-1:15. I came back, turned it on, and saw 0% staring back at me. I powered it off, came here to find answers, and now that I wrote this question, I tried to turn it on to see the exact model/make. It won't turn back on! Pleas help me!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae