(daughter's phone) started having problems receiving text msgs then slowed down and had a hard time accessing internet. available memory kept getting smaller for no reason. added sd card. transferred what we could. changed storage of camera and browser to sd card. storage keeps getting smaller to where now can't receive msgs and can't download anything even tho it should be going to sd card. sd card shows lots of memory. have cleanmaster on phone. btw this a straight talk phone
    06-03-2016 01:48 PM
    (daughter's phone) started having problems receiving text msgs then slowed down and had a hard time accessing internet. available memory kept getting smaller for no reason. added sd card. transferred what we could. changed storage of camera and browser to sd card. storage keeps getting smaller to where now can't receive msgs and can't download anything even tho it should be going to sd card. sd card shows lots of memory. have cleanmaster on phone. btw this a straight talk phone
    Welcome to Android Central!

Go into system settings > storage. Take a look at the available memory and see what is consuming your memory. Also, there's no reason to use Clean Master. It often times creates more problems than fix.

You can perform a factory reset (backup data first). However, I believe it's a limitation with the available memory and possibly too many apps installed and/or data that is being saved to the device.
    Welcome to Android Central!

Go into system settings > storage. Take a look at the available memory and see what is consuming your memory. Also, there's no reason to use Clean Master. It often times creates more problems than fix.

You can perform a factory reset (backup data first). However, I believe it's a limitation with the available memory and possibly too many apps installed and/or data that is being saved to the device.
    06-03-2016 02:25 PM
    thanks for the reply. how do I get the sd card as default storage--not all apps allow change. have changed browser and camera. my daughter says snapchat uses a lot of space (why? don't know muchbout it), and not much of a problem if she doesn't use it cleanmaster has freed up some space--what problems might it cause?
    06-06-2016 10:15 AM