Yesterday everything was fine until I managed somehow to get my SIM card PUK'd meaning locked. So I had to call the service provider to get the PIN to unlock it. Which I did and it was unlocked. Afterwards everything was work fine, until this morning when I went to use it to listen to an Audible book the app was gone and when I went to look at storage it told me that the "SD card is "not inserted". When I updated to Android 6.0 I made the SD card part of internal memory(32Gig). Never had any problems till today. Can anyone help me, please?

PS When I remove then put it back in it tells me "SD card Checking" after its run it tells me "Not inserted". I've done it with power off n on and get the same message and it doesn't give me a option to mount/unmount SD card.
    06-05-2016 06:44 AM
    Hello. If you have used the card for a long time, it may be corrupting.
    More likely though it may be too slow for Marshmallow, though you could have received a pop up when you first selected adopted storage that it may be too slow.
    If you can get an SDXC card rated UHS1 or UHS 3, stick with SanDisk or Samsung cards, they are very inexpensive now at that storage size and have much faster read/write speeds.
    Of course, once installed, avoid taking it out at all.
    Also consider using the card as regular portable storage on a mid spec device.
    I can get over 4gb of apps on my 8 gb Moto G 1st gen, though that's on 5.1.
    06-05-2016 07:57 AM