How to get your phones kdz file without websites?

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure I'm following the question fully. There are programs that people wrote to extract KDZ files from phones (LG) - but it typically requires an ADB connection to a PC/Mac/Etc. You're wanting to extract an image from your phone without connecting to a computer? And then do what with it?

Jan 14, 2016
Visit site
I'm not sure I'm following the question fully. There are programs that people wrote to extract KDZ files from phones (LG) - but it typically requires an ADB connection to a PC/Mac/Etc. You're wanting to extract an image from your phone without connecting to a computer? And then do what with it?
Its not the problem to connect it to a computer, and i want to have it cuz i want to root, having a stock rom file in case of something.

Jan 14, 2016
Visit site
And another question, i saw a low effort root thread on xda and i think its for lolipop cuz it says that if youre rooted you will lose root and other if you take an OTA (probably marshmallow) so i was wondering how do i get back to lolipop?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11