I took my phone out of my pocket this afternoon only to find that the screen was blank and the only thing that seems to be working is the blue led notification light that keeps changing to different shades of blue. I had a look on websites and they told me to hard reset (all four buttons / volume down + power / three buttons etc) - I've tried every button combination and it isn't working. It had around 50% battery when it died and I'm charging it right now. I can't find the warranty and I would really rather try and sort this myself because I don't have the money to fix it. Can anyone help?
    06-07-2016 02:44 PM
    Hi, if you can't get the device to turn on then it sounds like some internal issue - which won't be an easy fix.

Before you contact Samsung and arrange for it to be repaired, try the following:

1) New charger
    2) New power outlet to charge the phone
    3) Try wireless charging the phone

Come back to us if the above 3 don't work.
    06-09-2016 01:51 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Also, leave it charging on a wall outlet undisturbed for at least 6 hours, then try pressing and holding Power for at least 10-15 seconds.
    06-09-2016 08:54 PM
    Hi, if you can't get the device to turn on then it sounds like some internal issue - which won't be an easy fix.

Before you contact Samsung and arrange for it to be repaired, try the following:

1) New charger
    2) New power outlet to charge the phone
    3) Try wireless charging the phone

Come back to us if the above 3 don't work.

Hi all,

My Samsung Galaxy s6 won't turn on and it also won't hard reboot. I have tryed all of the above.

Is there anything else I can try ?
    06-27-2016 01:30 AM
    Hi all,

My Samsung Galaxy s6 won't turn on and it also won't hard reboot. I have tryed all of the above.

Is there anything else I can try ?
    Hi, if you've tried the above mentioned tips and it didn't work then I'd suggest speaking to Samsung - it might still be under warranty.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-27-2016 02:19 AM
    hi guys, any luck with a resolution. mine has just don't the same 3 Aug 2016
    i'd like to know before I send it off, a real pain as I've got family photos on it (no sd card in this model, grrr)
    thanks
    08-05-2016 11:49 AM