I recently got a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 and installed and setup all my apps. Now, most of the time, whenever I try to start an app or basically load anything the screen won't update unless I touch it, This is a huge problem because, although I cannot see the refreshed information, it is responsive and if I touch the wrong area it thinks I am confirming an action and will carry it out. I have to be very careful and make sure I drag my finger along the screen in order to get it to load without pressing anything important. What is going on here? Is it an app conflict or a problem with the Samsung software or what? Anyone else have this problem or at least know what I am talking about?
    06-07-2016 04:07 PM
    Hi - this is new to me. Have you tried booting the tablet into safe mode? if it works in safe mode you know the issue is happening due to a 3rd party app you've downloaded.

If it doesn't resolve the issue I would look to take it back to where ever you got it from - a problem like this in the beginning can only lead to more issues down the line.
    06-08-2016 09:34 AM
    I did a factory reset and it is working fine. I just can't figure out what caused it. I got an app install tracker and a notification tracker so if it starts again I will be able to backtrack and hopefully figure it out.

klear6
    07-12-2016 09:32 PM