Maxx 2, Android 6.0.1, Battery Percent IN icon?

A

AC Question

Used to run a Moto G, found and used Battery Percent Enabler to get those nice little numbers inside the battery icon.
Now I'm on a Droid Maxx 2, and instead of the percentage being in the battery icon, it's listed next to the icon, with a percentage symbol, but only when unlocked. On the lock screen, the icon is the basic blank battery.

Enabled the dev options, activated the System UI Tuner, and found the "Show embedded battery percentage" toggle.
It was already on, turning it off just removed the percentage from next to the icon(ex: [signal icon] [battery icon] XX% [time]).
Any ideas how to get the numbers inside the icon, preferably without having to root the phone?
Not worried if it can't been done, just would be nice.

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Used to run a Moto G, found and used Battery Percent Enabler to get those nice little numbers inside the battery icon.
Now I'm on a Droid Maxx 2, and instead of the percentage being in the battery icon, it's listed next to the icon, with a percentage symbol, but only when unlocked. On the lock screen, the icon is the basic blank battery.

Enabled the dev options, activated the System UI Tuner, and found the "Show embedded battery percentage" toggle.
It was already on, turning it off just removed the percentage from next to the icon(ex: [signal icon] [battery icon] XX% [time]).
Any ideas how to get the numbers inside the icon, preferably without having to root the phone?
Not worried if it can't been done, just would be nice.

I'm having the same issue with my Moto Z Play. Anyone figure this out?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa