Two days ago I purchased a Huawei Honor 5X because it's an amazing budget phone. I couldn't live with the AI so I flashed TWRP, Cyanogenmod13, and GApps to the device. I used it for hours afterwards doing all sorts of tasks with no issues. Then I put it away in the charger to go to sleep. I wake up in the morning and the phone is on an endless reboot chain, melting hot, and vibrating like hell. I managed to put it into TWRP and everything works fine in there. I was able to use all their options. None of them helped (didn't try full system restore) and after 10 minutes of thorough Googling I found nothing that helped.
    Is there ANY way to fix this aside from a system wipe, and if I have to do a system wipe, is there any way to keep everything I flashed onto it last night and keep all my data?
    06-08-2016 08:14 AM
    Hi, no I think the best option for you right now is to perform a reset - did you do this and how did you get on?
    06-15-2016 02:55 AM
    Hi, my name's Anfas, I too have a huawei honor 5x... I have done various.experiments on it too...

According to me... U can backup ur files with TWRP as there is an option for doing so... Then do a reset or flash back the stock rom or something if u wish.. cuz CM 13 for honor 5x is nightly version.. which is the least stable version available.... So i suggest u get back to stock or find some other stable roms online... Well, about ur data, lyk i said, u can back it up to a memory card via TWRP
    09-02-2016 06:15 AM