S6 bluetooth pairing with my Range Rover Westminster. Perhaps you'd like to...

A

AC Question

When I picked up my Range Rover Westminster last year the dealer had paired up my S6 Edge with the car and hands free worked good.
Since April 2016 after I had been abroad for some time and deleted my pairing with my car back home( bad idea apparently ) I just cannot seem to get the pairing to work but most times my phone just cannot find the car to pair with and when it does it asks for me to input the 4 digit code which I don't know ( Stupid me ?) I have had a go at inputting 0000 & 1111 & 1234 but all attempts meet with failure to find the magic answer !!!

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, not sure if this will help, but I have a similar issue with my car where it won't stay paired with my phone. I need to ensure Bluetooth is turned on and is visible to all devices, I then need to go into the car settings and perform a Bluetooth search - once this happens it'll ask for a code to pair the devices with (this is a code of your choosing) so I input 0000 into the car and it pops up on my phone looking for the code (0000)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay