So I'm switching carriers (Verizon to at&t) and I'm also thinking of getting a new phone. I'm currently using a Moto x style. I'm not very positive about the future of this phone, so I think I'd rather get one now then later. So many phones to choose from, would like some input from the great community here!

(posted this in another place accidentally, whoops)

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-10-2016 02:11 AM
    Hi Stalonage!

My suggestion would be the Note Series phones. I currently have the Note 5, the SPEN is an awesome and needed feature for me. If you're looking for a smaller phone, then I would suggest the S7 Series....excellent phones as well.
    06-10-2016 07:14 AM
    Hi Stalonage!

My suggestion would be the Note Series phones. I currently have the Note 5, the SPEN is an awesome and needed feature for me. If you're looking for a smaller phone, then I would suggest the S7 Series....excellent phones as well.
    I've always thought about the note series! Thanks for your input!

H3aTeRzz likes this.
    06-10-2016 01:21 PM
    The only things I don't like about the 5 (I have a 3 at the moment) are the non-removable battery and lack of an SD card. I'm waiting to see if the 7 (they're skipping the 6) is going to be designed as the users want, or as Samsung wants.
    H3aTeRzz likes this.
    06-10-2016 02:59 PM
    The only things I don't like about the 5 (I have a 3 at the moment) are the non-removable battery and lack of an SD card. I'm waiting to see if the 7 (they're skipping the 6) is going to be designed as the users want, or as Samsung wants.
    They're skipping the number six? That's pretty odd, is that fact or rumor?
    I use to use SD cards a lot as well but over the last few years I haven't been downloading as many applications so I have much more space for other things on my phone. I don't download movies or anything, just music. 32GB has always been enough for me (I know it's not exactly that, but close enough)

I need to check out the s7 edge in store, I had the s6 edge and this is suppose to be much, much better. Plus that battery.

H3aTeRzz likes this.
    06-10-2016 03:36 PM