I have Outlook 365 installed for work email. When an email comes in I get a notification. If I don't clear that notification and I get more incoming emails I don't get notification of more emails after the initial notification.

This is also happening on other emails like g-mail that I use for my personal email account.
    06-10-2016 02:47 PM
    Welcome to the forums. Try this. Open Gmail, select settings in the side menu, select account, tap on manage label, select one, check notify for every message. Repeat this process for any label you want. I'm not sure about Outlook, but there should be a similar option.
    06-10-2016 02:58 PM
    I opened my gmail. went to settings. I see General Settings and under that I see my email account. I selected my email account and I only see Notification Settings > Email notifications (send notification when email arrives) and a check box. The check box is checked. No other selection to check notify for every message. I think the issue is that my account isn't a gmail account so I don't get that option??

I then went to the menu at the top for 'Manage Accounts" which takes me to the phone settings and there is nothing in there to get notification for every message.

I have gone through everything under the Outlook settings to find a similar option.
    06-10-2016 03:22 PM
    Thanks for joining! If you don't get the 'manage label' option in that menu then it's possible that you can get it only with Gmail accounts. Don't you have one associated to your phone? Let me check around and I'll let you know what I found.
    06-10-2016 05:57 PM