The WiFi on the radio running android 4.4 kit Kat looks as though it canot obtain an address from the s7 edge WiFi.it constantly kicks out. The bluetooth will allow me to make calls on the radio but it won't play music through the radio. I mean this s7 edge is meant to be cutting edge and it can't even do the tasks my Vodafone ultra 6 could do and this phone is 10 times the price. What a load of d##know. If any one can help I would appreciate it cheers thanks for listening.
    06-10-2016 04:48 PM
    If the S7 isn't receiving wifi, nothing can receive an address from it (and when you're on the road, most of the time there is no wifi signal).

As for not doing everything Bluetooth, the only standard right now is for how data is transferred from one device to another. There's no standard on what data is transferred or on the format of the data. So some combinations of phones/cars work, some don't. It has nothing to do with the price of the phone - if the car manufacturer changed its Bluetooth standard, the phone, no matter how expensive it is, won't work with that car any more.
    06-10-2016 05:32 PM