I have a Nexus 6P. I am currently using Cricket, with an unlimited plan. I tether to my PC to augment my upload speed in an ongoing effort to complete a massive backup (over 10TB). So, I must have the unlimited plan (before anyone suggests, T-Mobile and Sprint are both awful in my area). The problem is that my service goes in and out with Cricket to the point that I don't get a lot of phone calls and have trouble making outgoing calls also sometimes inside my home. Also, I have a lot of cutouts during calls. I have read news that US Cellular is coming to Project Fi (I tried Project Fi in the past, and it was okay for voice since it could use my WiFi, but no good for Internet, and I didn't have the backup quest ongoing then also). There's a US Cellular store in the same small town in which I live (the only carrier store in the small town). So, I am assuming their service should be good - I have not yet tried it. I have ordered a SIM.

So, what should I do? Is there any solution better than removing SIM, inserting new, doing the opposite, etc. all the time? I have seen some SIM adapters, but not really sure how well that will work. Do you have a good solution you can recommend? I would like to be able to receive and place calls while the tethering is going.

Thanks in advance for any and all input.
    06-10-2016 08:53 PM