Please help me guys. I have Lenovo A3300 HV tab and some straight lines appearing on my batter graph. it only goes to slanting position when the power decreases. For example, my power is 45% and i looked at the chart, it appears that it made a straight line and when it comes to 44% the straight line goes down. I have already changed the battery. Please help
    06-11-2016 05:50 AM
    Could you post a screenshot?
    Cee Jay Lomibao 4 likes this.
    06-11-2016 06:37 AM
    Umm, i can't post a pic because my tab is in charge. i can't open it but can you classify the problem?
    06-11-2016 07:03 AM
    Umm, i can't post a pic because my tab is in charge. i can't open it but can you classify the problem?
    Welcome as a new member.

No, I'm afraid I can't. Others here may be able to, but I was hoping that a screenshot of the effect you describe would be a good aid to diagnosis.
    Cee Jay Lomibao 4 likes this.
    06-11-2016 07:59 AM
    I'll post it tommorow because of THE GUY JUST REPLACED ME A NEW DEFECTIVE BATTERY THAT WHEN I USED IT WHILE CHARGING, IT RESTARTS AND RESTARTS. but the old battery has the problem on what i just posted. I'll post some screenshots after the battery has been replaced, i can't connect my tab to my laptop because of the rebooting problem when connected (the laptop acts as a charger.)

Edit: FUDGE, ANOTHER WASTE OF money!!!!!!! xD

Edit2: I noticed that the problem still exist with the new battery. I think it's the software's problem must be replaced with a new ROM...
    belodion likes this.
    06-11-2016 08:31 AM
    Welcome as a new member.

No, I'm afraid I can't. Others here may be able to, but I was hoping that a screenshot of the effect you describe would be a good aid to diagnosis.
    - Album on Imgur

it's like that, there are two screenshot of them. They are not mine but we do have the same problem.
    06-11-2016 09:15 PM
    - Album on Imgur

there. The screen shot is not mine, but we do have the same problem anyway.

ps. Thanks for helping me, i'm just a new member here
    06-11-2016 09:17 PM
    Those battery graphs look normal enough to me....a gentle gradient when the phone is sleeping, and steep gradients when the phone is awake.
    H3aTeRzz likes this.
    06-12-2016 06:57 AM
    Another problem just came up. When i woke up in the morning, my battery was on 34% and i used it on school, played some games together and such, so after i got home from school, my batter was still on 34%, i'm like wtf? and it was a straight line on the graph.. so i played some games again and i noticed that it came to 33% and continue to drain to 5 % untill it shuts down.
    06-15-2016 10:32 AM
    I sometimes get a stuck reading myself. A Power Off and Restart fixes it.
    You may want to try Safe Mode, a Cache Partition wipe, and a Backup & Reset. Let us know if you need advice.
    06-15-2016 10:34 AM
    I have tried factory reset and losing all my data games (ughh) but still no luck. What if i change the whole ROM. What you'd think? (About getting stuck at random battery percentages for a long time).
    06-16-2016 04:58 AM
    I have tried factory reset and losing all my data games (ughh) but still no luck. What if i change the whole ROM. What you'd think? (About getting stuck at random battery percentages for a long time).
    I'm sorry, I don't feel competent to judge. I'll pass this on to others who may.
    06-16-2016 09:25 AM
    Welcome to the forums. If the battery is truly defective, changing the ROM won't make a difference. Does the rebooting occur when plugged into a wall plug?
    belodion likes this.
    06-16-2016 09:32 AM
    Also, it will be very helpful if you take a screenshot and post it here. There could be different causes for those strange battery reading. I remember having a similar issue a long time ago with my Moto G 2013. There was an apparent drain while on aeroplane mode and, after switching if off, the graph stayed horizontal for a long time. It was just a temporary bad reading. Not sure if this is your case but there's no way to know if we can't see your own battery stats.

This guide will show you how to post a screenshot in the forums.

[GUIDE] How To Post Screenshots on Android Central
    [GUIDE] How To Post Screenshots on Android Central
    belodion and Golfdriver97 like this.
    06-16-2016 09:55 AM