Whenever my boyfriend comes home from the road, he clears his history on his tablet. I know he's talking to other women and joining sites. Can I restore the computer? Also I found this through predicted text when I was using it in a conversation. It was repeating and highlighting words. Is that true or misleading to what was being said?
    06-13-2016 02:46 AM
    Have you tried speaking to him? usually you can tell straight away if someone is lying. As for deleting the internet history, I would imagine once it's gone it's gone.

The predictive typing can also be a hit and a miss. If I open up my keyboard right now and select a bunch of random words from the prediction this is what I get: "I have a great day ahead and do not hesitate to ask for a couple of years back to you soon" which as you can see doesn't make much sense
    Have you tried speaking to him? usually you can tell straight away if someone is lying. As for deleting the internet history, I would imagine once it's gone it's gone.

The predictive typing can also be a hit and a miss. If I open up my keyboard right now and select a bunch of random words from the prediction this is what I get: "I have a great day ahead and do not hesitate to ask for a couple of years back to you soon" which as you can see doesn't make much sense
    belodion likes this.
    06-13-2016 04:22 AM