Issues with my new moto x force

A

AC Question

So it's been 5 days since I bought a moto x force from a local store and I have encountered a couple issues with the item .Here they go :

1.sometimes some apps just open up before I evn touch them , maybe this is just an illusion of mine , but I have faced it like 9-10 times till now which makes me believe it's true . Not always does this happen but , sometimes as I approach my finger or the thumb to open some app, I don't feel like I have touched the screen yet and the app opens up . Anybody else facing this too ??

2. The geekbench scores , I watched a video on YouTube where someone used the geekbench 3 app to benchmakrs their moto x force , now , yes , I have heard peopleaaying that benchmark scores are irrelevant but the difference was too big to not to make it seem like a bug.
The usual scores are these
Single core:1318
Multi core : 4473

Whereas my scores were
Single core:665
Multi score : 2736

It's just half of the usual ones , aside from that , also the antutu benchmarks showed the same thing -low scores .

3. The phone sometimes lags , but almost rarely , but still , shouldn't a sd810 be above that ? The notification bar sometime lags as hell

4.CPU id shows the first four cores to be working while the rest four ones to be stopped , with one or two of them showing working sometimes .

Would be great if someone can help or suggest anything .
Thanks in advance!!

XaCyst

Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for the concern mate ,I factory reset the phone 2 times , now the score is this
Single core : 732
Multi core : 3220

I guess it would be wrong to say that it didn't make any difference but it ain't enough either .