when i play the tutorial,everything is normal and when after the tutorial,there's a loading right?The loading took so long.I wait for 3 minutes,nothing happend,i restart the phone,still do the same thing,and i do it for 3 times still like that so.. its crash right? please help me!
    06-13-2016 06:08 AM
    Welcome to the forums. What device do you have? First you could try clearing cache for the app and then restart the phone. If the problem persists try clearing data next time, just be aware that all your progress and personal information inside the app will be deleted. If nothing works maybe you should uninstall the app and install it back from the Play Store. In the meantime better if you send an email to developers, it's possible that they are aware of the issue and can offer you a solution.
    Welcome to the forums. What device do you have? First you could try clearing cache for the app and then restart the phone. If the problem persists try clearing data next time, just be aware that all your progress and personal information inside the app will be deleted. If nothing works maybe you should uninstall the app and install it back from the Play Store. In the meantime better if you send an email to developers, it's possible that they are aware of the issue and can offer you a solution.
    06-13-2016 06:21 AM