android dave to android max with different size sim card.
    06-14-2016 07:17 AM
    Hi, go in to settings > accounts > Google - make sure contacts are synced up. When you start up your new phone use the same Gmail account on the new phone and all your contacts should come through.
    06-20-2016 08:32 AM
    Hi, go in to settings > accounts > Google - make sure contacts are synced up. When you start up your new phone use the same Gmail account on the new phone and all your contacts should come through.
    If the contacts were not originally saved to the Google account, this won't be much use. If this is the case, OP may be in for a long night of typing to GET them added to their Google account - I suggest doing it from a PC, though it might be possible to export the contacts as a CSV then import to the account using the web interface at contacts.google.com
    06-20-2016 12:07 PM
    If the contacts were not originally saved to the Google account, this won't be much use. If this is the case, OP may be in for a long night of typing to GET them added to their Google account - I suggest doing it from a PC, though it might be possible to export the contacts as a CSV then import to the account using the web interface at contacts.google.com
    Yeah more info is always needed from the op in order for us to give a proper precise answer.
    06-20-2016 03:53 PM