Asus Nexus 7 to USB HUB to PC, no autodetection from PC

A

AC Question

Greetings. I have an Asus Nexus 7, with Android 6.0.1 os. Here it is my setup, and what I am trying to do:

- I have on Asus Nexus 7 the Midi Arranger sequencer. If I connect my Nexus 7 with Yamaha Motif XF via Usb OTG Cable, everything is perfect.

But because the screen on Nexus 7 is pretty small, I want to edit the midi notes from Midi Arranger, on pc via this Vysor app from Chrome browser.

Now, if I connect the Nexus 7 to PC via a Micro Usb to USB 2.0 cable, everything is perct, the PC autodetect it, and I can work from my 27 inch screen on the Nexus 7 tablet no problem.

To problem appears when I want to also conect the Nexus 7 tablet to my Yamaha Motif XF.

To do this I made this setup:

From Nexus 7 tablet a cable OTG to a USB HUB with 3 USB 2.0 in. From USB HUB to PC with a USB2.0 male to male connection. When I do this, the PC no more autodetect the Tablet. What could be wrong ? I even used a powered USB HUB.

Also, if I use a Micro usb otg to usb 2.0 cable, and in the USB2.0 Female End i put a USb 2.0 Male to PC USB 2.0 Male, also no autodetection form PC.

Any help is most welcome...Thank you very much

=Michael=

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12