I can't seem to figure out why my internet apps such as XM Radio, Pandora, Spotify and Slacker won't working anymore once my phone screen is turned off and locked. Prior to the AT&T Android OS update to 6.0.1 these apps don't work when my phone screen is off and locked. Prior to this update, they worked just fine in the same situation. I believe the last version was 5.1.1. I haven't made any changes to my settings in these apps or the phone since the update. Has anyone else had this happen? Any suggestions on how to fix this?? Right now, I'm forced to listen to the music files that reside on my phone. No streaming music will play unless I have the phone screen on or the phone is connected to a charger. I can't seem to figure this one out so I'm reaching out to the forum for help.

Regarding my phone settings: Wifi is on (tried both Wifi Advanced Settings to Keep Wifi on during sleep and While charging), G4 Data is on, I've gone into all of these apps and adjusted the settings, if they had them, to continue playing with screen off. All of these apps are allowed to use data in the background, Restrict background data is set to off.
    06-14-2016 07:05 PM
    Answer to this is in this forum [URL="http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s7/655691-music-streaming-stops-pauses-galaxy-s7.html"]
    06-14-2016 07:49 PM