Model: 5020n

I've tried looking online for the stock rom but there is not alot of support for this device. It is a kinda cheap smartphone. I can access the revocery mode to install roms from my sd card but I can't find a working rom. I've searched the internet for 2 hours straight looking but I can't find anything. I really need help finding a compatible rom. My friend recommended my to you guy because he said you were very reliable. I love you. Please help me fix my phone I am very depressed. It's the first phone I've ever gotten. I bricked it by editing the build.prop file and the generic.kl file to disable the physical keys on my phone and enable the on screen keys if that makes sense. if you have any questions AT ALL feel free to ask. I love you guys, so please don't give up on me. I just want my phone back.

(I have a laptop, my phone, a USB cable and a micro sd card)

Again, it's an Alcatel One Touch Model: 5020n
    The One Touch can also be appreviated to OT. My phone is also called an M'POP on the manufacturers site.
    My phone looks exactly like this: http://i-cdn.phonearena.com/images/p...Touch-MPop.jpg
    My phone carrier metro pcs
    06-14-2016 07:19 PM
    Please help me my phone still isn't working
    06-15-2016 06:49 PM