I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 running Marshmallow. About half of my apps are missing from the app drawer. They are definitely apps, not widgets. When I searched for answers, people said to uninstall KNOX, but it doesn't give that option. Even the Disable button is grayed out.

Another post said clear Touch Wiz which I don't have; the post is from 2011, so I'm guessing Touch Wiz got replaced.

Applications Manager and Google Play Store say they are installed, but they don't show up in the drawer or in a Search.
    06-15-2016 01:22 PM
    Do you have in your app drawer any folder called 'Google' or 'Samsung'? If so, open them and see what apps are included. To open the widget list long press on your home screen and select 'widgets'.
    06-15-2016 03:09 PM
    Thanks for replying!

Under Google, I have Google, Voice Search, Chrome, Gmail, Google+, Play Music, Play Movies & TV, Play Books, Play Newsstand, Play Games, Drive, Hangouts, and Android Pay.

Under Samsung, I have Messages, Samsung Milk Music, S Health, S Voice, and Peel Smart Remote.

I'm not looking for the widgets. I'm looking for the apps that I have installed but don't show in the App Drawer Like my PNC Bank app or my NFL app, plus more.

Thanks again
    06-16-2016 08:34 AM
    Strange. It sounds like a launcher problem. Try this. Go to settings - apps - all - show system (three dots top right) - scroll down and select Touchwiz launcher - clear cache and restart the phone. If you can't find it you can clear cache for all your apps in settings - storage. Tell us how it goes.
    06-16-2016 08:41 AM
    I don't have TouchWiz Launcher. I have TouchWiz easy home and TouchWiz home. Neither has a clear cache option, only Force Stop. So I did that for both of them and restarted the phone. No change.
    06-17-2016 09:52 AM