I waited in line for the very first iPhone and have bought every iPhone since then. I also use to have 2 macbook pros, iMac, apple TVs, 5 Airport Extremes/Express list goes on.

I recently started working form home and Apple does not have any real business software I can use (I do risk management so spreadsheets, trading platforms etc). In my office I have a Sony 3D Android TV and have begun to like Android. I have rid myself of all my routers and got a Nighthawk. I only have 1 computer now which is the ASUS Desktop.

I have been looking at the Galaxy S7 Active but is there any other suggestions? My entire screen is cracked with pieces missing so I need to get one today.

I appreciate your input.
    06-16-2016 07:29 AM
    Welcome. This article was updated a few days ago with the arrival of the One Plus 3, which has amazing specs at a stunning price.
    http://www.androidcentral.com/best-android-phones

If you are on AT&T you got lucky with the S7 Active. Great piece of kit.
    There's a review here.
    http://www.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s7-active

Don't discount the Note 5, or the S7 edge.

Nexus 6Pis the default for many, new HTC 10 has restored faith in the brand. LG G5 or V10 could be to your liking. Moto Z is just out, as is the jury. Huawei P9 is a lovely device, it the software is a little quirky to get used to.
    Blackberry Priv with its keyboard.

All depends on your size, grip, style shock and water protection preferences/priorities.

There's a lot more to mention, so I'll leave the stage ...... >

http://www.androidcentral.com/oneplus-3
    Javier P and B. Diddy like this.
    06-16-2016 08:33 AM
    Thank you for the great information. Now you just made it a lot harder.

I do have AT&T. I was deciding between the Note 5 and Galaxy S7 Active.

My name uses will be work e-mails when traveling, using it with both my Sony Android TV and Samsung Smart TV. Also, transferring files using various cloud services.
    sfoLAX likes this.
    06-16-2016 08:50 AM
    You need to get one today though... hmmm. On a 24 month plan?

I like the Note 5 if you can get a deal/reduction on it, and can swap to the Note 6 due to be announced August I think. It is limited to 32gb without sd card.

If you can afford the S7 Active, try to compare it with the HTC 10 in store, the Nexus 6p and the Blackberry Priv. (LG V10).

The Snapdragon 820 is the latest top processor / SoC.

I don't want the responsibility .

Try asking this again in Introductions, where more site Ambassadors, like Javier P on duty here, will answer. This quickie forum is not the best place. Also the General Help and How To where more regular members look in.
    They're both under the Android Central Community section.

Last word, if the 5.2 screen (or 5.1) is good for you go for the Active.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    06-16-2016 09:12 AM
    Lol yes today like right now.

It finally has reached the point to where I cannot do anything on it even access it. Long time iPhone user switching to Android-image.jpg
    06-16-2016 10:00 AM
    Ouch.

I dropped my Moto X Style / Pure off my car seat and a pin ***** chip turned into a short diagonal crack across the capacitive buttons so I have to wait to fix it.

Look at the Nexus 6P. A newer chip has come out since but it has a nice screen and will get updates and security quickest.

AT&T will want to give you their bloated software on other manufacturers devices, so I would look at the Storage setting on the Note 5 and see how much system is taken up out of the 32gb max.
    You have an sd slot on the S7 Active for media.

I'm in the UK and we couldn't get the Note 5 direct.

The One Plus 3 is on sale online only so I think 3 to 7 days delivery here.

HTC 10 is nice.

S7A, Note 5, HTC 10, Nexus 6P, LG V10, G5. Sony Z5/Premium maybe.
    Good luck.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    06-16-2016 10:54 AM
    Lots of great input from sfoLAX!

If business/productivity is important to you, the Note5 is worth considering because of the S Pen (a stylus with lots of useful features).
    sfoLAX likes this.
    06-16-2016 12:34 PM