Why can't I restart my phone (not an usual problem, I think)

A

AC Question

Ok, I'll try to do my best to describe it as detailed as possible.

I was on Instagram, not posting anything, just scrolling, on my SAMSUNG A5 I got this very year, like three months ago, but I think is a 2015 model. It suddenly stops working, I can't do anything, even restarting the device. I left it like this and I notice it starts getting really hot. Then, it just shuts down and it won't turn on again. I tried even hard reset and sometimes it works: The Samsung A5 screen appears, but it shuts down again soon, so I think "okay, it's the battery, I'll wait." It has been like five, six hours and I tried hard reset again. It worked, but It said if I would like to download a custom OS. I accidentally pressed "yes" (it's just pressing the volume up button) but I freaked out and shutted it down by doing the same combination of buttons, because I didn't want it to download ODIN and here's the funny thing.

I've never downloaded ODIN in this device, I don't know what's happening. Is this normal? What should I do? I think that my phone is still ok, I mean, I think it's not gone forever, but I jus't don't know what to do. I tried turning it on normally, but it won't happen.

Please, help me!

Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance