Like this phone. Don't like how easy it is to accidently delete a photo. When viewing a photo, the "trash can" icon is very close to the "3 dot" menu at the top right of screen. If you want to open that menu then accidently touch the trash can the photo is deleted and there is no warning asking "Are you sure if you want to delete?" The photo is lost.
    06-18-2016 07:04 AM
    I agree, just purchased our first smart phone. The LG Rebel LTE Granted it might seem out dated or even behind the times.. but it is what we can afford. Exploring the smarty and since you've noticed this hindrance also, I agree with you, there should be a warning, Yet, I do see a message saying that the image was deleted, but to the right of this, it clearly says "Undelete" / "Undo".
    Because we;re still in the "Noob" stages of learning what this phone can and cant do.. at this point doesn't matter if the images have been deleted. So maybe with your post/topic something has been updated as to allow LG owners to Undo what they have done (in the words of yoda)
    08-03-2016 07:20 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! To protect yourself from accidental deletion, I strongly suggest turning on Google Photos Auto Backup: https://support.google.com/photos/an...DAndroid&hl=en
    08-03-2016 12:51 PM
    True and never thought about that seeing how I've disabled most of those apps I'll not be using. rather pleased with the help of Opera Max/ Android, I'm able to make sure those apps stay closed. Again his issue doesn't bother me because we have multiple ways of taking and saving pics. The smart phone's pics would be used for twitter or vimeo uploads then or can be removed there after.
    08-03-2016 03:01 PM