Hi

I have been looking at several solutions. I have a Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 with Android 5.0.1. Images above 2mb appear as blank/black on both my gallery and Quickpic. Sometimes, after several time images start loading (they transform into green) and then they load completely. But it takes a lot of time and it's impossible to share it with other apps.

I have tried to clear the cache, data, force stop, disable and enable Media Storage app but its not working after all. Does anyone has any solution? Thanks
    06-18-2016 11:13 AM
    I have try the following solutions, none of them has worked for me :

1. Media Storage app - clear the cache, data, force stop, disable and enable NOT WORKING
    2. Media Storage app - clear the cache, data, force stop, disable - Restart device - Media Storage app enable.
    3. Media Storage app - clear the cache, data, force stop, disable - Restart device - Open Gallery (not showing anything) Media Storage app enable.
    4. Used several scan SD apps, not working as well.

* I have always search with ES Explorer dor .NOMEDIA files, and deleted them.
    * And I check always in both my Gallery and Quickpick.

The tablet has a 2GB RAM, is it because it is slow and takes time to load images? Should I restart to factory settings? Any solution out there, before I restart my device?
    06-19-2016 07:15 AM