Why randomly some of my letters on keyboard not working

A

AC Question

My phone was perfectly fine I woke up and my whole screen was black it wasn't working anymore which is weird because nothing happend to my phone. I fixed the screen it started working up again now randomly my keyboard, some of the letters are not working and I need it those letters so I can put in the password to my phone. Finger print isn't work either

Queenhafsa

Jun 18, 2016
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. What phone do you have? Take a look at this thread and see if any of those fixes work for you.

Screen unresponsive in some places? Try these fixes. - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
Screen unresponsive in some places? Try these fixes.

I have the S6 the one where battery can't come out. the last question I said that I fixed the screen by rebooting my phone but then it turned black again and last time I rebooted it into work immediately as a rebooted it it took me at least 20 tries then it turned on by itself

Queenhafsa

Jun 18, 2016
Visit site
My last post I said that I fixed the black screen but then it turned black again after I rebooted it doesn't work immediately after I rebooted I have to reboot it multiple times now rebooting my phone isn't working. I have the Galaxy S6 the one the battery can't come out. Also I read the thing you sent me and I can't even unlock my phone I have to put in my password in order to get into my phone and some of the letters are frozen and I can't get in to delete apps that you say

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
It seems you have a bigger problem than just some letters being unresponsive in your keyboard. You should consider a factory reset or even taking your phone to a repair shop. Probably it won't help, but you could try booting your phone into safe mode to rule any conflict with a third party app out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34