When I purchased the samsung gear circle, I had a samsung phone & it synced with no problems. A few months later (11/2015) I got my lg g4 phone & since then it looks like the gear circle pairs up with my Bluetooth. Then I try to download the gear circle app, & it doesn't recognize the headphones. Says they need to be turned on...and they are.
    Then, I find info to visit SUPPORT for detailed instructions for downloading GEAR MANAGER, from GEAR CIRCLE. I can never find these instructions!
    Can you please help me?
    Is it just that gear circle head phones won't sync up (Bluetooth) with my lg g4 phone?
    Please tell me If there is anything I can do. Thank you in advance!
    06-18-2016 05:55 PM
    When I purchased the samsung gear circle, I had a samsung phone & it synced with no problems. A few months later (11/2015) I got my lg g4 phone & since then it looks like the gear circle pairs up with my Bluetooth. Then I try to download the gear circle app, & it doesn't recognize the headphones. Says they need to be turned on...and they are.
    Then, I find info to visit SUPPORT for detailed instructions for downloading GEAR MANAGER, from GEAR CIRCLE. I can never find these instructions!
    Can you please help me?
    Is it just that gear circle head phones won't sync up (Bluetooth) with my lg g4 phone?
    Please tell me If there is anything I can do. Thank you in advance!
    Welcome to Android Central!

Can you not sync them without using the app? Usually with most Bluetooth devices you just hold the power button down for a few seconds to put it in pairing mode.
    06-19-2016 08:24 AM