Help me choose my next phone, I have a note 4 with battery problems and my contract ends July 6

A

AC Question

Help me choose my next phone, I have a note 4 with battery problems and my contract ends July 6

Instead of fixing the battery I am just going to get a new phone and change from Verizon to AT&T.

I have DIRECTV along with AT&T for my home internet so I am eligible for unlimited internet on my cell
The new Note will be out mid July the IPHONE will be out a couple weeks after that.

Last Oct/Nov I was on vacation with my cousin and I really liked the CERI feature but I believe I would really miss the stylus feature on my note phone

I love to be able to write notes on the screen with my note. Are there any other phones that have this feature? Is there an IPHONE app that allows you to write on the screen? I also like wireless charging which I believe will be included in the new note.

I only bother checking out new phone features every year or two when I am ready to upgrade so I am sure there are phones with new features I am not aware of. I am open to all suggestions and I am willing to pay whatever it costs for the best newest phone

Silvercorvette

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
I have been searching the net for any rumors or facts about the new phones. So far from what I heard the new note has wireless charging, has a non-replaceable battery, and it is rumored to be water resistant.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I have been searching the net for any rumors or facts about the new phones. So far from what I heard the new note has wireless charging, has a non-replaceable battery, and it is rumored to be water resistant.

Those are the most likely rumors.

Samsung so far has the note (s pen) line to itself. No real competitors

Silvercorvette

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
I have had three note phones and currently have a note 4 and love it. AT&T is giving me a great deal on unlimited internet on my phone. I am just wondering if I am in a rut with the Note series of phones. As I mentioned before I love the CERI feature on my cousins IPHONE but I do not think it is worth giving up my note writing. Since I do no keep up with the latest and greatest phone features I was wondering if there are phone features available that I am not aware of and people that frequent this site that are more knowledgeable can educate me as to features I may not be aware of.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12