My Samsung is 90% disabled... (Samsung Ace 4 Neo)

A

AC Question

HI

This is the first time i'm posting something here. I have to say that i have no clue of what is going on with my cellphone; most of my apps, and system apps, are not working, or appearing.

The whole thing started like this;

I tried to turn on the the ultra battery save mode (Modo Ultra Ahorro de Bateria), and somehow turned into a ultra battery save EMERGENCY mode.... I could use the flashlight, an alarm sound, share my location, make an emergency call, use the clock, and use the internet.

At the begging i was like "oh, cool. An alarm for android. Ok, i want to turn it off." I press the DEACTIVATE EMERGENCY MODE but nothing happens. I keep trying but still, nothing happens. I check the Settings and turns out that the battery save mode its not even activated.

Later on, i restart my cellphone thinking it would be back to normal. Its even worse. 90% of the cellphone its disabled....

I can take screenshots but i can't access to the Gallery. This is how it looks like;

i.imgur.com/qKRqQL6.jpg

Almost every app is gone:

i.imgur.com/rhFJNBj.jpg
i.imgur.com/3B1Qg9O.jpg
i.imgur.com/6aaszEt.jpg
i.imgur.com/11BqoSb.jpg

Everything disabled:

/i.imgur.com/CfrAjon.jpg
i.imgur.com/MPJcmoJ.jpg
i.imgur.com/VVa2fXl.jpg

I never rooted my android, but it doesnt appears as "Official" anymore. It says "Personalized":

i.imgur.com/wQga0iE.jpg

I have already tried pushing Down volume, Up volume, Home button, and Power button before android starts, removed the battery, removed the SD card. And it's still stuck in there. I tried doing the same thing that this guy (http://fo rums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/436615-s5-stuck-emergency-mode-cannot-disable.html) did, and it didn't work.

Help?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781