So sorry but I couldn't figure out how to answer on my other post. Where is the reply link??? Really embarrassing but I need a solution for this.
    So here is a little more detail and to answer the suggestion from the other post, yes I have restarted all my devices and made sure they are updated also. Should have included that before I guess. Thanks for the comment though.
    Android turning off main internet connection for all devices.
    When my galaxy 4 connects to my home wireless, at first everything looks good. Then it scans Wi-Fi and my main connection (all of my devices including the one directly connected to my modem which is separate from my router) has no internet connection until the next scan on my phone and it connects (everything) again. The next scan it drops, then next scan connects and on and on.

Modem is a Speed Touch 516 v6 and Router is a DLink DIR 655. When Wi-Fi is turned off on my phone everything works perfectly and for years previous to a few days ago my phone worked seamlessly also.

Hopefully someone has an answer for this, I'm thinking maybe an App or a virus, but not smart enough with it to figure it out. Anyone have any ideas???
    06-21-2016 10:10 AM
    So sorry but I couldn't figure out how to answer on my other post. Where is the reply link???
    You need to register/join AC to reply to any posts... this includes your own posts.

After you join, repost what you've posted here into your original thread so things don't get missed. Read the sticky at the top of the Ask a Question forum on how to join, or just click THIS link.

Note that anyone reading my reply to you will probably not start replying to this post.
    06-21-2016 07:08 PM