I downloaded a software update and since have been told I am not connected to my Gmail account. What is going on and how do I fix this?
    06-21-2016 11:12 AM
    Hello. A major update can restore default settings. Also can cause temporary syncing issues or errors.
    Have you turned on Master Sync and looked at Settings - Accounts - Google, tap your account name and see if all checked items synced recently. If there's a sync error showing, try unchecking all, then syncing one at a time. One of the items you left unchecked before may be causing the problem, like Photos, People or Picasa.
    Hello. A major update can restore default settings. Also can cause temporary syncing issues or errors.
    Have you turned on Master Sync and looked at Settings - Accounts - Google, tap your account name and see if all checked items synced recently. If there's a sync error showing, try unchecking all, then syncing one at a time. One of the items you left unchecked before may be causing the problem, like Photos, People or Picasa.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    06-21-2016 11:41 AM