Tablet Factory Reset Problem

A

AC Question

I decided to do a factory reset on my Acer A1-830 tablet. After about 4+ hours of being at the startup screen where Acer logo is shown, it just turn black. After some time, a new screen pop up, it has a logo with a circle with a line going up connected to a triangle. Then 2 curve line stick out which connect to a square and a circle. Underneath, is a rectangular white box which occasionally turn red.. I tried everything I could think of but it either stay at that screen or turn off. I think it only show that screen if the USB is plugged in. Please help me.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I included the photo as an attachment for you. In the future, use the attachment feature rather than linking. Regarding your problem, it looks to be in a download mode or something similar. Prior to this issue, did you only factory reset via the system settings? Or did you do something else before the reset (i.e. attempt to flash custom software)?

Bronco8541

Jun 21, 2016
Visit site
Yes, all I did was factory reset it through settings. It was rooted, however, if it means anything.

Also, now it's stuck at the boot up screen with Acer logo. That's only when it's plugged in via USB. If it's not plugged in, it turns off and won't turn on unless plugged back in.

Bronco8541

Jun 21, 2016
Visit site
Well, sometimes it's stuck at white USB screen while others stuck at Acer logo boot up screen. Seems like it needs to be plugged into something to even turn on and what screen pop up depends on what I'm plugging it into

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy