I have replaced the battery with no luck a all. Phone is done by 3pm..used to last til 11pm..i have nothing new on my phone that I am aware of. It has been going on since before the recent operating system update..for about the last 2 months. The phone is great otherwise. I will need a new phone but like this one and resent paying more money for a phone i wouldn't otherwise need...is this planned obsolescence? Please help
    06-21-2016 03:55 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Common culprits include poor cell signal, rogue apps, and corrupt files on the SD card. Charge up to 100%, then let it drain to 20-30% with normal usage, without charging in between. Then show us:

1. The main Settings>Battery screen.
    2. The fullscreen battery graph screen (which shows Awake time and Cell Signal Strength).
    3. The Screen category (to see total Screen On time).
    4. The Cell Standby category, if present (to see Time Without Signal).

You may have to install a 3rd party battery monitor like GSam Battery Monitor to get the Cell Signal Strength.

Here's how to post screenshots:
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...d-central.html
    06-21-2016 04:09 PM
    Hi there!

Along with what B. Diddy offered, I would also suggest a Cache Partition Wipe through recovery. And if that doesn't work, along with Diddy's suggests.....I, personally, would do a Full Factory Reset of the device, before giving up hope on it.

Hope this helps!

Chris
    B. Diddy likes this.
    06-21-2016 09:52 PM