So my iPhone was stolen, in the meantime I got an average LG phone that had a 2GB sd card. I added a new sd card to it to expand storage to 32GB and now I want to transfer the content I had on the 2GB sd card to the 32GB sd card (apps included) is there an easy way to do that on a Mac? (running OSX El capitan) it doesn't even recognize the device when I plug it in, like it does with any other device.

Thanks in advance for any help.
    06-21-2016 07:08 PM
    Hi, it might be quicker if you could get hold of a laptop / pc as the method for dragging and dropping will make the process quicker.
    06-28-2016 03:35 AM
    So my iPhone was stolen, in the meantime I got an average LG phone that had a 2GB sd card. I added a new sd card to it to expand storage to 32GB and now I want to transfer the content I had on the 2GB sd card to the 32GB sd card (apps included) is there an easy way to do that on a Mac? (running OSX El capitan) it doesn't even recognize the device when I plug it in, like it does with any other device.

Thanks in advance for any help.
    I've always used airdroid to transfer music to and from my phone and computer. Don't know if it will see the apps tho
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....sand.airdroid
    the tall guy likes this.
    06-28-2016 03:43 AM