Hello, I have a F6 that recently has begun giving either one of our booth of these messages:

Process system stopped responding. Close it?

Unfortunately, the process android.process.media had stopped.

After receiving one or both of these messages, the screen would go black for a few seconds and then show the home screen again. I factory reset the phone. When I tried to enter my information, the keyboard did not show up. I went to the home screen without inputting any information. I tried to use the keyboard again but it did not show up. I checked the input method in the system settings and LG Keyboard is there but not checked. I tried selecting it but nothing happens. I can mess with its settings but I cannot select it. I tried to download a keyboard from the Play store but on top of not being able to use the keyboard, the Play store keeps closing with a 'not responding' notification. I then tried Chrome, but that too is not responding. When I try to restart in safe mode, it does not complete the action. I then have to turn it back on. With the resetting, no keyboard and not responding messages, what can be done? Thanks in advance.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-21-2016 09:02 PM