I've always been able to print from my Note 5 to my HP 5510 printer until recently, when something has apparently changed, unbeknownst to me.

The phone is on the same network as the printer, the HP print service plug in is enabled and I can print from my laptop. I have spent a great amount of time troubleshooting by checking out hp printing web sites & searching through the phone's settings, and comparing those settings with someone else's Samsung phone and am having no luck.

The printer never shows up on the phone. Please advise.
    06-21-2016 10:46 PM
    If you have Marshmallow, and a Samsung printer, using Mobile Print something in the app is defective.
    I have a Motorola X Pure, and a Samsung duplex laser.

Mine will not print without an SD card from the phone. In MM the card is either formatted for data, or unformatted for media so the printer can't write to the card to store the document in a print queue. I have a card, but it's unformatted for media. I take more photos than anything else.

I've been using Hammermill's app. It works.

Looks like Samsung either doesn't use SD cards or hasn't realized that some only want media.
    06-22-2016 08:16 AM
    I've always been able to print from my Note 5 to my HP 5510 printer until recently, when something has apparently changed, unbeknownst to me.

The phone is on the same network as the printer, the HP print service plug in is enabled and I can print from my laptop. I have spent a great amount of time troubleshooting by checking out hp printing web sites & searching through the phone's settings, and comparing those settings with someone else's Samsung phone and am having no luck.

The printer never shows up on the phone. Please advise.
    I am having the same problem with my Galaxy S7 edge. It just started getting this error yesterday. It has been printing fine before yesterday.
    10-07-2016 02:33 PM