How to reduce background noise?

A

AC Question

How do you reduce the background noise when on a phone call? My S5 had the option and the person i was talking to never heard background noise on my end. I have the S7 now and the caller can hear everything going on in the background...its distracting. Any fixes? Apps to help?

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Noise reduction is something you either have our you don't. Check the specs of your phone for confirmation of its existence. If it turns out that your device has NR check the reviews on it.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Ok so I looked it up and everything I'm finding is saying that this edition has better call quality than the previous version. Except maybe the speakerphone... I'm assuming you're making regular calls, phone to ear, when this is happening. I also tried to find out if there was a setting for this, not that I have any idea why one might want to turn it off, but sometimes features are almost random so one can never be sure.

TiffColtBrax

Jun 24, 2016
Visit site
Yes,calls are by ear to phone. :)
Thank you for looking... I know the S5 had the NR setting, like you, im not sure why anyone would turn it off... no setting for the S7.
Oh well, maybe they will update it at some point, or I could just go talk in a dark closest away from the kids. Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech