Okay, so if this phone had to be replaced, it would be my 3rd G4 and my 7th smartphone in 2 years (I had a bad experience with the HTC One Remix). It's also worth noting that after my first G4 went through the Boot Loop issue, I received this refurbished G4 as a replacement only a couple weeks ago.

So this morning I tried making a call and my front earpiece speaker was really crackly. It was impossible to hear the other person, so I had to use speakerphone, since the other speaker works fine. The phone hasn't touched water in its short life and I haven't dropped it; the only thing I can point to is that two days prior, the phone overheated and shut down to save itself. The phone was pretty hot for the rest of the day, but I had no problems. In fact, the next day, I called someone and the speaker worked beautifully.

So is this from the overheating or is this some kind of lifestyle problem? Because averaging a new phone every 4 months isn't something I'm proud of, but none of the problems with any of them have a correlation. And I'm sick of waiting for Verizon to send me a replacement, putting me without a working phone for days. Anybody know the problem?
    06-22-2016 07:46 PM
    Hi, it sounds like you get a dud phone and replace it for a dud phone. If you haven't got the phone wet or dropped it then Verizon shouldn't have sent you the phone in the first place as there is clearly an issue with it.
    06-28-2016 06:44 AM